Seedy Saturday Seed Ordering Shop
The Seedy Saturday seed swap is now closed. Thank you to all the donors and the hundreds of gardeners who participated this year.
REMINDER: Seed pickup will be Saturday, February 27th at the north entrance of Canadian Mennonite University (500 Shaftesbury Blvd, Winnipeg). See the Seedy Saturday home page for the latest information.
You will receive an email closer to the pick up date with the timing for pickup.
Please read these instructions and other important information before filling out the form:
- Using the shop below, choose up to 10 packets of seeds – please only order what you would use:
“There’s enough for everyone in need but not everyone with greed.”
- We are making every effort to accurately reflect the inventory of seeds, but cannot guarantee the seeds you order will be available.
- You may order multiple packets of the same seeds by clicking multiple times on the “Add to cart” icon, or by navigation to the product page.
- The number of seeds in each packet will vary depending on variety and each donor’s generosity when packing their seeds.
- Orders will be processed in the order in which they were received – first come, first served.
- The seed names used are those supplied by the donor and may contain spelling errors.
- The seeds will be available until 12:00 noon on February 25, 2021 or until we run out, whichever comes first.
- Seedy Saturday cannot guarantee the viability of the seeds from donors. We recommend you complete a germination test before planting all the seeds. Follow these Seed Viability Test guidelines (PDF) varying the number of seeds tested based on the total number of seeds your donor has provided.